Forum des Légendes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Légendes

forum des anciens légendes

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Flirts

AuteurMessage
Vulkan

Vulkan

Flirts Empty
MessageSujet: Flirts   Flirts Icon_minitimeDim 12 Nov - 22:24

Voila les nouveau flirts des nouvelles races (en anglais)

Citation :

Once again, the Blood Elf male was the best... I was cracking up at some of these.

"You look almost as good as I do."
"Hey, why don't you come over here and... ooh! Watch the hair!"
"You know what I love about your eyes? When I look deep enough... I can see my own reflection."
"I know every rose has its thorn, but if you would just pour some sugar on me, we could rock and roll all night and par-tay every day."
"Want to see my good side? That was a trick question! All I have are good sides!"
"Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to... oh, just give me some freakin’ magic before I kill somebody!"
"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" (God... that one nearly killed me!)

BE females were somewhat disappointing... she sounds rather Paris Hilton-ish.

"Is that a mana wand in your pocket... or are you just happy to see me?"
"I'm addicted to you, baby."
"Normally I only ride on epic mounts, but... let's talk."
"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
"I went to Undercity to get a facial… ugh, have you seen these people? I said, ‘You don’t have a lower jaw, and you’re going to give me a facial?’ She got mad... at least I think she did. You ever heard someone talk without a lower jaw? She sounded like a murloc!"
"Mirrors can’t talk. Luckily for you they can’t laugh, either!"
"Do you think the expansion will make me fat?"
"So... you mean, I’m stuck with this hair color?" (Man... gotta admit, I'm with her on that one. Let us change our hair, darn it!)

Draenei males had some good ones.

"You know, I had a girlfriend, but I lost her in the crash... that is the bad news. The good news is, I'm available!"
"I will now speak words of love to you in the language of our people: ."
"My nondescript facial appendages quiver with anticipation every time I see you."
"What do you mean, there’s an octopus on my face?"
"When we arrived here, I lost many jewels that had been in my family for generations. If you could get your hands on my family jewels, I would be deeply appreciative."
"We have it all figured out. Step one, we land the Exodar. Step three, we defeat Legion and go home! There’s only one detail missing..."
"You know, our tails add to our natural balance and agility, ha!"

And after hearing the Draenei female, I want to play one even more, although I'm not quite sure what to make of their strange... gnome fixation.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking? Good. Bring an ample supply of butter and Goblin Jumper Cables."
"You have heard of the Exodar... I will show you the SEXodar." (I'm thinking that one might get cut before release.)
"Okay, for mating ritual we will need four... no, five sheep, one gnome, and Staff of Domination. Put gnome in bag, beat bag with staff, and meet me after gnome is tenderized."
"Why does everyone have trouble with the name of our people? It sounds just like it is spelled!"
"Stop and ask for directions, I told him. But no! It’s interdimensional, he says! What could go wrong?"
"I have a wonderful recipe! Bring two gnomes, two eggs. Beat the gnomes, separate the eggs... or was it...? Eh, details!"
"Yes, they are real. And, they can cut glass!"
"Single Draenei female seeks blacksmith with grinding wheel to take care of me and my gorgeous hooves."
"Do gnomes have a vibrate setting? ...I’m just curious."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Flirts
Page 1 sur 1